The experts are all saying that the we are in for a bad winter - who are we to argue with
While you are making your holiday preparations, buying gifts, ordering food and arranging to see
your friends and family don't forget to check your car!!!!
- Make sure that you regularly check your tyre pressures
- Ensure that your washer bottle is topped up - a clear windscreen is vital.
- Check your wiper blades.
- Is your anti-freeze up to the correct strength?
- Is your spare wheel, or tyre gel (if no spare wheel fitted in vehicle) able to get you out of trouble if you have a puncture. You do not want to get stuck on the M25, waiting for a recovery
- Is your battery good - ensure your car will start to take you home after a long day at the seaside.
- Consider booking your car in for our WINTER CHECK - it is one less thing to have to think about!
I hope this helps you have a stressfree CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY!!!!!