The experts are all saying that the we are still in for a bad winter - who are we to argue with
- Make sure that you regularly check your tyre pressures and tread depths!
- Ensure that your washer bottle is topped up - a clear windscreen is vital.
- Check your wiper blades.
- Is your anti-freeze up to the correct strength?
- Is your spare wheel, or tyre gel (if no spare wheel fitted in vehicle) able to get you out of trouble if you have a puncture. You do not want to get stuck on the M25, waiting for a recovery
- Is your battery good - ensure your car will start to take you home after a long day at the seaside.
- Have you got your ice scraper and deicer
- Consider booking your car in for our WINTER CHECK - it is one less thing to have to think about!